Data protection is about your fundamental right to privacy. You can access and correct data about yourself. Those who keep data about you have to comply with data protection principles. This site gives information on individuals' rights and on organisations' responsibilities. It also gives you guidance on how the rights and principles apply in different practical situations like for example in the workplace or the use of CCTV. I hope you find this website useful and my office is always willing to provide assistance.
Data Protection Commissioner
- 23/6/2015 Data Protection Commissioner launches Annual Report 2014
- 23/6/2015 Annual Report 2014
- 5/6/2015 Data Protection Commissioner Investigates Enforced Subject Access Requests
- 11/05/2015 - Office of the Data Protection Commissioner to participate in global investigation into apps and websites targeting children.
- 27/01/2015 Commissioner welcomes doubling of funding for Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
- 11/12/2014 - Joint Open Letter to App Marketplaces
What can I do online?
» Permanent Link